Holland College Entrance Award
Description: The Holland College Bursary fund was established through contributions made by various businesses and individuals to provide an award for deserving students.
Criteria: Applicants must be entering their first year of studies in a Holland College program. Applications must demonstrate involvement in community programs, activities, or services and financial need.
Applies to: All Programs
- 7 X $2,070
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been involved in any extracurricular activities?
- Which of the following best describe your extracurricular activities?
- Tell us more about each of your extracurricular activities.
Click the "Add Another Answer" link to enter multiple activities, up to 7.
- 1. Name of organization and/or activity
- 2. Dates involved
- 3. Did you have a leadership role?
- 4. Description of your role and responibilities.