Holland College Leadership and Community Involvement Award
Criteria: Applicants must be entering their first year of studies in a Holland College program. Applications must demonstrate, through a written essay, that they are leaders in their school and/or community through athletics and extracurricular activities, community involvement and volunteer activities. Recipients must exhibit a high aptitude in their chosen area of study.
Applies to: All Programs
- Up to 13 awards X $1,000 each
- Supplemental Questions
- Include an essay of no more than 500 words outlining your leadership in athletics, school, workplace, and/or community.
- Have you been involved in any extracurricular activities?
- Which of the following best describe your extracurricular activities?
- Tell us more about each of your extracurricular activities.
Click the "Add Another Answer" link to enter multiple activities, up to 7.
- 1. Name of organization and/or activity
- 2. Dates involved
- 3. Did you have a leadership role?
- 4. Description of your role and responibilities.