Blanche and Lorne Harper Memorial Entrance Award
Description: The Blanche and Lorne Harper Memorial Award was established by the family of Blanche Harper, who was a Prince of Wales graduate, and also in memory of her son Lorne Harper.
Criteria: Applicants must be PEI residents entering their first year of studies in a Holland College program. Applications must demonstrate financial need, be a custodial caregiver of or more dependent children and have had a minimum of three year break in their education. The applicant must also include an essay that describes their:
- Career goals
- Self-motivation, well-roundedness and team player abilities
- Ability to be a positive role model within their community
- Use of inter and intra personal skills
- Positive professional attitude
These characteristics must also be outline in two letters of support completed by non-relatives.
Applies to: All Programs
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been out of school for three years or longer?
- Please include an essay outlining your career goals, self-motivation. This should also demonstrate how you are a team player, positive role model, and well rounded.
- Please upload a reference letter.
- Please upload a second reference letter.